Name three of yours the most favourite drummers

I nominate the following

1. Mark Nauseef
2. Ginger Baker(yeah, the erly one!)
3. Jackie Liebezeit
128x128marakanetz
@geoffkait
I enjoyed reading your opinions on Phil Collins and Genesis even though I probably take the exact opposite view of his/their discography. Prefer the prog rock stuff and enjoyed most of their output through And Then There Were Three.

With Duke, Abacab and the s/t Genesis, they started to lose me a little bit more with each release. Didn’t follow them closely after and never bought any of those. Some of the tracks just too obviously commercial and dumbed down compared to what they were capable of (or so I thought).

It has been a LONG time since I’ve even considered Invisible Touch. But thanks to your comments and Tidal/Spotify, I’ll be sure to check it out.

Good that @harold-not-the-barrel brought up Collins’ work on the early Brand X albums (e.g., Unorthodox Behavior). Saved me from mentioning it. Quite some versatility on display there.

Glad to read from you about something other than directionality !! ;-)
Time for me to come clean. The Phil Collins paragraph I posted is actually the very sarcastic monologue spoken by the protagonist of Amercian Psycho, Patrick Bateman. A thousand pardons. 😛

@geoffkait 
I absolutely should have known better.  Truth is, I was going to call you on it!  Suggest you were being ironic - not in earnest.  Never saw the movie so hadn't a clue.  The sincerity of tone was out of character for you (having read so many of your posts) but I figured, old Geoff gets his share of abuse, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.  More fool me, I suppose.  Regardless, I'll stand by MY assessment of Collins (and Genesis).  
Top 3
Marco Minneman (Aristocrats)
Bobby Caldwell (Captain Beyond)
Jean-Paul Gaster (Clutch)