Why don't amplifier Companies use high end fuses?

My equipment - Raven Integrated Reflection MK2 tube amp 58wpc. / Lumin A-1 DAC Streamer / Synology NAS / Isotex Aquarius Power Conditioner / Furutech Rhodium Plug / Sonus Faber Amati Homage Tradition speakers.  

I have read thousands of comments on upgraded fuses improving the performance of sound.  I am very open minded but not sold either way.  So, the question I have is....if fuses were so important, than why don't Amplifier companies all install them as OEM equipment?  To me, if they are as good as people say, that would provide companies who use them a competitive advantage?  

Every High End Audio store I go to in Phoenix have told me it does not make a difference and is a waste of money.  For the record, I have fuses purchased at an automotive store for under $10 and I think my sound is awesome.  The Company that built my amp tested the Synergistic Fuses and he emphatically said there was no difference.  

If I were to try a fuse for fun, given my equipment, what would your recommendation be to try?  
willgolf
All these electrical engineering masters with hardly any posts coming out of the woodwork to school us on how we’re wasting our money.

What the dickens?
Wasting $25 on a $9000 amp...much to worry about...don’t trust your ears !!!
Sometimes it's better to go out with a whimper than a bang, to do go gently into that good night. 

I just got off the phone with a wonderful gent from The Cable Co. and he spoke of how there are 3 different levels of fuses out there. They mostly come from Germany and the most basic, throw away fuses are used in mass market products, including audio gear. They vary widely in value despite the ratings which is why they don't blow when they should.

The mid level fuses are the ones being used and marketed by the audio companies (PADIS, SR, AH, HiFi, etc.) which have much tighter tolerances, which is why they blow when they should. Imagine all the gear out there drawing more current than they should due to the poor tolerances of the standard fuses they come with. It gives me the shudders. Now imagine if all the gear out there were designed with at least a mid level fuse instead of one that doesn't perform as intended.  Big pause there as well.

All discussions of sonics aside, I want to have a fuse that blows when it should and not allow higher levels of current than the design calls for. Those who have argued that standard fuses are good enough need to reevaluate their positions if their gear is important to them. Going up a value or two with a mid level fuse can be considered pushing it but having a fuse allow it on a continual basis while deluding one into thinking it's not is not kosher.

The highest grade fuses are for vital computer, defense and medical applications.  I'd love to get my hands on those but they are unavailable to folk like us. Like the gent from The Cable Co. told me, just try them for yourselves and if you don't like them, return them.

All the best,
Nonoise
I didn’t realize the military had so many audiophiles. 😬 Are the highest level fuses directional? Do they have military grade fuse holders, too? I will say I have tried and like very much the MIL SPEC Silver on copper Teflon wire from US Navy surplus. I also used to have power cord from US aircraft communications section. Someone needs to reverse engineer the military fuses obviously. On a sour note, this fuse thing sounds suspiciously like the old Hospital grade wall outlet fiasco. And Hospital grade power cord plug. They’re good, but not as good as audiophile grade wall outlets and plugs. The plugs are designed primarily not to pull out of the socket easily. The audiophile grade outlets *sound* better, and they also have great mechanical contact. Having written specifications for military communications equipment I’d opine the chances are good the MIL SPEC for fuses specifies reliability and shock resistance, things of that nature, but not sound quality. But Mil Spec tubes sound great! Final answer.