Focal Kanta No.2

Focal introduced a new line today beginning with the Kanta No.2. It looks like they're positioning it between the W cone equipped 1000 series and the Sopra. It's got the shape of the older Utopia products before they went segmented. Any thoughts? Curious what people will think when they hear them. 
kosst_amojan
The $9000 price is what you get when you convert UK pounds to US dollars. If you Google "kanta no. 1 price" you get a WhatHiFi article that indicates they will be £7000. If so, that's more than twice what I paid for my 936's. Can a copper ring, a new rubber surround, a Be tweeter, and a new box transform the $3000 926 into a $9000 speaker? That seems like a bold leap, a TON of confidence in the F cone over the W cone, and makes the 900 series look like a real steal. In my estimation, of course. 
Actually just had read they will price at $9995 for US customers. The UK and EU pricing is considerably lower, and at that price, I believe they may have pitched this product into too many strong competitors on this side of the pond. Since this product is pitched below the Sopra series and using it as a reference, I have significant doubts about its US pricing strategy.

I'm expecting them to push the style a bit more than substance on this product. Well, good luck to them! Hopefully dealers have some space to negotiate as needed. They may very well need to. 

$1000 this way or that shouldn't be a big deal on a speaker like this. I have no doubt I could find a dealer to knock $1000 off a pair. My dealer knocked $700 off my 936's, and no, they weren't showroom models. 
The big problem with the Sopra line is they tend to work best in rather sizable rooms. A line below them better tailored for smaller spaces, but better sounding than the Electra line, isn't a bad idea. My impression of the F cone is that it captures some of the virtues of a paper driver better than the W cone. 
The folks at the show indicated a 9995.00 price to the group that were listening at 5he same time I was. He also said they were in the middle of the Kanta line and a center were forthcoming over the next year to 18 months. They may have had some variation through the day, but I clearly heard 9995.00. And at the price quoted, I think they will be considered a great value, I definitely want to hear more as those fit my budget, but I am not sure I want to wait that long to get all 5 as I need a 5.1setup in addition to 2 channel.