Bybee Active Room Neutralizers

I have read a couple of reviews on the room neutralizers which are favorable.  Has anyone in the community actually tried them or own them?  Thoughts?
goose
I purchased a pair and I am quite happy with the results. I put a pair in the corners behind my Martin Logan Summits My first obvious impression was the sound stage got wider and deeper. The presentation was more relaxed but a little more detailed. During the past year the only change that I made to my system that was a better deal for the improvement it made  was the Huron software upgrade for the PS Audio DSD Dac and that was free. For those of you with open minds who trust your ears the Cable Company has loaners. Nothing better then to try before you buy which is hard to do unless you are lucky and have a good audio store near you.
@goose

I have a tough skin, I will step up to say, I own a set of the passive ones not
the newer active ones. which are more potent. The reviews are true. Are they cheap , nope, are they worth it, we think so. All I can tell you is when you remove them, it does not take long before your putting them back up. Several of us in New England have them. No one has removed them. Quackery, let me ask this, anyone seen a set pop up on the used market? Technically speaking he is employing scalier energy technology, not voodoo, fascinating stuff. Nano Technology is revolutionizing our hobby.     
+1 perfectpatch. I forgot to mention that I have the active room neutralizers.
As someone who is trained in physics, I feel compelled to point out there is no way this can change the compliance of air. To change compliance you would need to add something to the air (like a humidifier will add water vapour) or pressurize the room.