Shahinian Obelisk vs VandersteenTreo

HI fellow ’goners.
I own the Shahinians, thinking of upgrading to the Treos. The Obelisks sound a little smallish for the room... And the room is not square, it's a big living area of a house, with access to the second floor's roof. 
Will this be an upgrade or just a sideward move?
Room approx 60m2, driven by Musical Fidelity A5.5, 250wpc at 8Ohm (thinking of replacing this one too).
Mostly jazz and acoustic music, less frequently - classical and pop.
Thanks!

ja_zz
Bob,
True, bit "lowly"?? A much stringere Word IMO.

Ohlala,
Thanks, nitty how do you distinguish them?
Sorry, Italian keyboard kicking in on my smartphone... stringere=stronger
Nitty=but
again....use the phone and call Richard...hardworking dude picks up the phone....
he actually uses science and measures his speakers so IF there is a “ lower midrange suckuot” he would know and could probably tell you IF he made chages  to rectify that. he is all about continual improvement to the product. you might also look at the “ ask Richard” section of the website

"the quattro's mostly solve the bass issues of the treo's"                    So will a pair of 2Wq subs. Actually, the Treo's don't really have bass issues. They just don't go quite as low as the Quattro's. Proper placement will enhance any speakers lower frequencies. As well as room treatment. I have listened to a pair of Treo CT's with 2Wq subs, and a pair of Quattro Ct's.  I preferred the Treo CT/2Wq subs to the stand alone Quattro CT's. So did the salesperson. In regards to my listening, just my opinion. Dynamics really stood out with Treo combo. 8 eight inch woofers for Treo combo versus 4 eight inch woofers for Quattro's.
Cheers,
Tim