What direction is VPI headed?

First let me state that I own a VPI Prime w/perifial ring, SDS, and a couple extra arm wands so I have invested some $ overall, this being my third VPI table, with that said I am a happy VPI customer but here recently have taken a few notes on their constantly coming up with the next iteration of what ever is moving well and I do believe the Prime is one of those. When they came out with the Prime Signature it was hard not to sell and replace with it but I didn't now the Prime Signature Rosewood is gorgeous but at $6,800.00, now when you get to that cost level I started looking used and have seen the prices dropping ridiculously low on a couple of HRX setups with all the extras for  a lot less than that and they still aren't moving. I know there are those that speak of VPIs marketing from time to time but what is going on.
tooblue
@turntablemat,

I sent you a response today. I am busy with my regular job + my caring for my aged mother during the week. (Why did I feel the need to mention this?)
( You had my posts removed that could have explained to (late readers) the reason for your post, inquiring about "Why?".)

You seem to forget that after my thread late last year, and the conversations after, that I had issues with the S2P distance on my Classic 3. You said as long as it’s in the 2-3 mm range, all is ok. Not only do I not believe this, I find it highly offensive that after years of reading reviews that never once mention this issue, and after reading posts in which the OPs ask Harry to disclose his chosen alignment geometry, not once is this ever disclosed. So, I relied on VPI, the made in America company, to treat me right with my major purchase.

I read later that Bill Stevenson had these same issues and had apparently contacted you about his concern. He stated you offered him a fix. This was my rational for the posts you had deleted.

I don’t have a grudge against you or your company. I feel it is my duty to report, what is in my view, this outrageous lack of disclosure to your many hundreds of customers and what seems like an industry "kept" secret?
Getting the last 2-3mm is what cartridge alignment is all about! 2-3mm off is NOT okay---that's grossly out of alignment.
@turntablemat,

By all accounts and from your responses to everyone, I have no doubt you are a great guy! I think you were thrust into your current position too young and without the experience to handle these sorts of issues.

Having said this, I don't think I'll ever purchase another VPI product again unless it is to support one I already own.
As a recent and happy VPI Prime customer, I’m glad the company is adopting a coherent marketing approach. I’d like them to be around a long time.