What direction is VPI headed?

First let me state that I own a VPI Prime w/perifial ring, SDS, and a couple extra arm wands so I have invested some $ overall, this being my third VPI table, with that said I am a happy VPI customer but here recently have taken a few notes on their constantly coming up with the next iteration of what ever is moving well and I do believe the Prime is one of those. When they came out with the Prime Signature it was hard not to sell and replace with it but I didn't now the Prime Signature Rosewood is gorgeous but at $6,800.00, now when you get to that cost level I started looking used and have seen the prices dropping ridiculously low on a couple of HRX setups with all the extras for  a lot less than that and they still aren't moving. I know there are those that speak of VPIs marketing from time to time but what is going on.
tooblue
@turntablemat,

By all accounts and from your responses to everyone, I have no doubt you are a great guy! I think you were thrust into your current position too young and without the experience to handle these sorts of issues.

Having said this, I don't think I'll ever purchase another VPI product again unless it is to support one I already own.
As a recent and happy VPI Prime customer, I’m glad the company is adopting a coherent marketing approach. I’d like them to be around a long time.
Post removed 
Post removed