Sonic Tonic fom the Tweek Geek

Well here is another great tweak that I recommend. Its called, "Sonic Tonic". By the Tweek Geek.

Sonic Tonic consists of a set of 4 bottles and will cost you $99 but boy do you get your money’s worth.
I placed the first 4 bottles on the power cords IEC ends on my PS Audio Dac, Bryston BDP-2, BSG QOL, and my DEQX Preamp. And then listened...
What I heard was a clearer soundstage, with improved vocals, deeper bass and increased dynamics.

I even tried them on my Video equipment; Samsung 85" UHD, Dish equipment, Oppo 205 and found an increased resolution that really made Tara Reid’s wrinkles pop in " Sharknado 5" !

I ended up buying a total of 20 of these bottles and now have them everywhere including on my Tube Amps and my Subs.
With a return guarantee you guys need to give these a try.

ozzy

128x128ozzy
geoffkait:
I would be interested if anyone has sent his fuse off to the Cryo lab or has applied Contact Enhancer to the end caps. Or is that too crazy? 😜 Another trick is to wedge a square of 1/8 or 1/16 cork under the fuse holder. Speaking for myself I almost always painted the end caps with a violet pen. Or any electrical connection. 

How would the violet pen theoretically affect conductivity in a positive manner?
@jay23 I’m not claiming the violet pen affects conductivity one way or the other. I suppose it could be related to the photoelectric effect, which of course would be good for conductivity. Now, if we were talking about the Red X Pen which, now that I think about it, could also be used on the fuse to enhance performance, then I would say it definitely does not (rpt not) affect conductivity. Nor does it affect vibration, RFI/EMI, or anything traveling through the fuse. 🖍

@ozzy VH Aodio use to sell them, I'm not sure if they are still available?