DIY tube amps

I'm wondering about other members experience with some of the "build it yourself" tube amp kits out on the market. I'm using SS mono blocs at the moment, and am quite interested in going the tube route, but am also liking the idea of trying my hand at building them myself. As a bike builder, I am quite handy, so to speak, but I am not an electronics guy. Recommendations? Oh, and bye the way, I have some fairly hungry speakers (Wilson Audio), so low powered amps won't do.
128x128crazyeddy

@roxy54  Tried to navigate the ANK web site, but it kept me going around in circles. I'll give Brian a call, as you suggested, in a few days. Just want to see what other members have to add beforehand. Bye the way, do you know what the connection is between ANK and Audio Note?

As crazyeddy implied, Atma-Sphere offers a 60w mono OTL amp as a kit. It's a pretty demanding build, however.
I'm with bdp24. High power amps aren't the simplest creatures, especially tube designs. A 60 watt class A solid state amp is going to have something like 32V rails. A 60 watt tube amp is going to have rails more like 20 times that voltage. Frankly, that prospect scares me being as inexperienced as I am. I'd suggest digging around at diyaudio.com and see what the crowd over in the tube section is up to. Those folks are an endless wealth of information. I may build a tube front end for the F5 at some point. If I do, that's where I'm going first. 
@roxy54  Just got off the phone with Brian at ANK. We had a nice chat. The bonus is that we are both in Canada(and in the same Province to boot!!), and the whole import/currency exchange costs will be negated if I do decide to go this route. He has a client right here in my city that has just recently completed the EL34-70 monos that I am curious about, and is going to see about hooking us up. This will be an  excellent opportunity to hear and see the amps. I'm still unclear as to the lineage between ANK/ Audio Note UK/ Audio Note Japan. Brian was pressed for time, as am I, but I did address this with him, and he and I will discuss it later this week. I'll keep you posted.
If you are not an electronics guy, you might consider not messing around with tube circuits as they can be lethal.