Advantages of beryllium?

Can someone please explain the advantages of beryllium drivers over titanium or aluminum?

Also, how concerning are health risks associated with beryllium?

many thanks for your input. 
defiantboomerang
The market largely consists of elderly white men with degenerated hearing who claim to have golden ears. It is ironic indeed, but the result of this combination is that the market is now gutted with overly bright speakers that are tiring to listen to.
I don't actually have a problem with smile shaped FR curves, as they are ideal for low-volume listening. I also don't have a problem with buyers who like a particular flavor of speaker.

Notice what JA likes is more than a smile, but a hype curve. The selective exaggeration of a couple of bands in the treble, and suppression of others, and then JA has the nerve to call neutral speakers "colored."

Of course, buy what you like. Enjoy what you like, but the "High End" sound as promoted by JA is a very particular set of colors.

Best,

E
@willemj 

This is a side note: extrapolating from your post one would think that audiophilia will die with baby boomers. It is an interesting hypothesis and I feel that it contains more than just a nugget of truth.
@willemj

yeeeap.

And there is nothing wrong with buying speakers that make you feel younger! :) but call it what it is.

Best,

E