Biwire Cables for Vandersteen 2CE Signatures

Hi all.  Trying to make a cable decision...  Richard Vandersteen recommends "true biwire" (i.e. "double biwire") cables, and suggested trying audioquest.  Audioadvisor will build audioquest cables to order, and can build two pairs of Rocket 88 cables for double biwiring (without DBS battery system) for around $1000.  The other option is two pairs of Purist Genesis Luminist cables, higher retail cost, but could get used.  So apples for apples costwise. Running with a McCormack DNA 0.5 Rev A amplifier.  Any suggests?
peter_s
an internal biwire normally has 4 wires per channel in a common sheath - very little physical space between HF and LF conductors
principal theory being the large current demands of LF and the field that generates modulates the HF signal = degredation

a shotgun typically has common termination at amp ends but splits the HF and LF runs into different cables that importantly can then be spaced 3-4” apart

you can kind of get same effect w two sets of cables, i personally dislike stacking spades and trying to get a gas tight connection and not get shorts at the amp end, hence my preference for shotgun

hope that helps
Thanks for the explanation. I missed the tidbit about the (negative) interaction between the LF and HF pairs if they live within the same sheath. I expected good quality cables have adequate insulation to avoid that sort of "cross-talk". That said, one could extend that concern to having negative and positive cables inside a common sheath as being a poor practice. I have my 2Ci model bi-wired as well but my amplifier has two sets of output posts and using two separate sets of cables so I suppose mine is considered ""true" bi-wire.
@kalali  You are wiring up your 2Cis the way Richard V. intended.  I haven't run across a designer who is more adamant about this way of wiring up speakers nor have I ever read a review of Vandersteen speakers where the reviewer didn't agree that the speakers sounded more coherent with true biwiring.  Whatever RV is doing with his crossovers, it is consistent in benefitting from biwiring.
Some good comments above.
I'm having nice results using bi-wire Anticables between my Krell and my 2Cs.
Very happy with the sound.

Tom
It does make an audible difference for sure. Without the bi-wiring, to my ears the same content, particularly the mids, sounded more forward and noticeably disjointed from the rest of the music. As soon as I removed the jumpers and plugged the second set of cables everything sort of smoothed out.  I have a similar (bi-wire) set up with different amps on my Martin Logans and the difference was not anywhere as noticeable. Of course everything between the two systems are different including the listening room so it may not be apples to apples comparison. Just one more data point.