Bel Canto REF500M Monoblock vs Jeff Rowland model 201 monoblock

Have pretty much narrowed my search to one of these monoblocks. It appears that
when I purchase, it will be without hearing one or both of them. So I'm hoping to get
some impressions from owners or better yet, from A'goners who have compared
both systems.
markj941
Sorry, my modest system will be using a Jolida fusion tube pre.
Speakers are Silverline Audio Sonatina MK IV's
I can heartily endorse the Bel Cantos. I've had them for 2 1/2 years and love them.  They are dynamic and detailed, strong bass and natural high end.  They easily drive my Dali Mentor 6s in a large open room with 18 ft ceilings. I use Nordost Heimdall II ICs and power cables on my Marantz 8003 CD player and Cambridge 851N network player, which also acts as preamp. I also use Spotify and run downloads through the Cambridge. The BCs stay on all the time and stay cool.  I tried Nordost power cables on the monoblocks and frankly could not hear a difference (though they made a huge difference on the Marantz and Cambridge).  I have Acoustic Zen Hologram II speaker cables and I have AZ Tsunami power cables on the BCs but I intend to test them against the stock cables. I just don't think they need anything special for power cables. These amps replaced BC 300Ms and before that B&K and Adcom amps. All powerful, but the 500s were far and away the best.  More musical. Never had the urge to upgrade the 500s.  Good luck whichever way you go.