$3000 Speaker Search

I'm celebrating my 20th year working for the same company this coming spring (knock on wood). I decided to treat myself to some new speakers to celebrate. My budget is about $3k. I generally purchase used/demo gear only, but I'm open to something new since this is a special purchase for me. I stream music only and my current system is a Primaluna Dialogue One integrated, Eastern Electric MiniMax Dac Plus and Totem Acoustic Hawks. I like the Hawks a lot but I think the highs are a bit "etchy" and sometimes a bit bright. I'd prefer a 3 way speaker and something more efficient that the Hawks since I'm pretty committed to the tube integrated. I generally listen to indie rock, jazz, and acoustic rock. I listen to a lot of other music, but these are the genres most important so the speaker must excel with string and percussion instruments as well as vocals. I'm also more interested in a speaker with excellent imaging and soundstage over detail, but I also want a natural and dynamic sound. My listening space is a nook off the main living space. It's supposed to be a dining area I think. It's about 11x12, but open on one side to about 1000-1200 sq ft living space. You can watch this youtube video to see my system and room. Since the speaker is in my main living room it will have to be a good looking speaker, preferably in a wood finish, and it can't be huge.

I'm looking for any suggestions given my equipment, music tastes, room, and preferred genres. My current favroite is the Salk Song3 or maybe Song3-A, even though I haven't listened to them. I had Songtowers before and loved them so I'm pretty sure I'd be happy with these, but not sure if going the Song3-A is worth the extra money for me. If you have any other suggestions let me know. I'm in Portland, OR so I have a lot of good brands to listen to around here but its not a huge audiophile town. Thanks!
abd1
At shows, the Spendors, Harbeths and Revels have always stood out as exceptional sounding speakers in that price range.  I came from Dynaudios and if I had to do it again I would probably step up my upgrade path through one of those brands.
I have owned or heard a number of speakers on your list and I vote for the Spatial Audio Speakers.  They are by far the more enjoyable speakers I have ever owned and are very easy to drive.  They fit very well in your budget.  
I 2nd the vote for Spatial Audio if you are looking for high efficiency or have room concerns. Although, I would look at the Triode Masters which are a little more, but well worth it in my opinion. I have owned Tekton (Enzo) in the past, nice speaker, however my Spatial TMs take my system to another level and are quite good for the price.
If you can get the speakers a couple feet away from the walls, you might try the Vandersteen 1ci. I just picked up a pair and I'm amazed at how much better they are than many higher priced speakers I've heard, some of which are on that extensive list in the second post. I've also heard the 2CE but that was years ago. Vandersteen speakers play the the full decay of notes that other speakers simply cut off. They also have far more pleasant tonal balance than most.

The 1ci is about 88 db sensitivity (realistically) with a minimum impedance of 4.8 ohms, which is no sweat for a tube amp in your room size.