Searching for the most "accurate" speaker (below 15K)

I’m looking for the most accurate and resolving speakers (budget is <= 15K). Paradigm Persona 3F, Kef Reference 3 or Focal Sopra 2 are some of the options I can think of. Any opinions on how these compare? Should I had other options to this shortlist? The amplifier is the (absolutely extraordinary) Nagra Classic AMP.

Thanks! :)
128x128vermeer
Last saturday I brought the Paradigm Persona 3F home ... and they are not leaving (!)
Its neutrality, transparency and speed are shocking for its price tag. I felt like they asked me: "So, you want the truth? Can you handle the truth!?". Well, it turns out that I can ... but it's a (rewarding) challenge. These are "dangerous" speakers. They will be everyone's favourites. It adds and subtracts so little from the signal that one has to re-educate the ear. Recording you used to consider great are, after all, not that great. And the opposite is true as well. 
My wife is a lyric singer. We were listening to one of the "perfect" performances and she was noticing for the very first time some "imperfections" ... which in her perspective make it so much more "human" and authentic. I do agree ... 

The organic ultra-resolution of the Nagra Classic Amp are a perfect match. They deserve the very best electronics you can get ... And I have them sitting on the top of  Seismic Isolation Podium from Townshend. So, I think I'm treating them well :)

@audiotroy : I totally agree with your analysis. Not everyone's ears  are the same ... but it looks like we listen in the same way ;)

@tomcy6 : I took my amp to a friend's house to listen to his Summit X with the Nagra. The sound was awesome, but the place is some 70 sq. meters ... when I moved to the position where I will be listening to them at home, the sound felt unnatural (like having huge headphones). The Persona are a perfect fit for the room size ...

To everyone who contributed, thank you so much!!!
@vermeer   Congratulations and terrific to hear you've found a pair of speakers you are already loving. I imagine it will only get better as you further optimize.
Of course, I meant "They will NOT be everyone's favourites." instead of "  They will be everyone's favourites."

Thanks @david_ten  and @2psyop !
Vermeer, right on!

We just over the weekend setup a set of the Persona 9H with the T+A PA 3000 HV integrated amplifier.

Untreated room, starter interconnects, no power conditioning, no room tuning a cheapier Oppo player and you know what??

Still freaking amazingly real. The gentleman is a piano player with an classic Steinway, we sat there and compared the live sound of the Steinway with the same track on the Personas. and the Persona sounded increadibily lifelike so much so it was truly a testament to who brilliant a job the Paradigm engineers did on this series of loudspeakers.

Vermeer if you are ever in the states New York area, we would love to have you in for a visit our setup is among the best setups of the Persona’s anyone can hear and life like it is.

Congradulations and burn in the speakers well, they will get even better, also get a set of the Isoactoustics Gaia footers for a remarkable improvment that will take up the speakers by a good 15-20%.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ