Searching for the most "accurate" speaker (below 15K)

I’m looking for the most accurate and resolving speakers (budget is <= 15K). Paradigm Persona 3F, Kef Reference 3 or Focal Sopra 2 are some of the options I can think of. Any opinions on how these compare? Should I had other options to this shortlist? The amplifier is the (absolutely extraordinary) Nagra Classic AMP.

Thanks! :)
128x128vermeer
@vermeer   Congratulations and terrific to hear you've found a pair of speakers you are already loving. I imagine it will only get better as you further optimize.
Of course, I meant "They will NOT be everyone's favourites." instead of "  They will be everyone's favourites."

Thanks @david_ten  and @2psyop !
Vermeer, right on!

We just over the weekend setup a set of the Persona 9H with the T+A PA 3000 HV integrated amplifier.

Untreated room, starter interconnects, no power conditioning, no room tuning a cheapier Oppo player and you know what??

Still freaking amazingly real. The gentleman is a piano player with an classic Steinway, we sat there and compared the live sound of the Steinway with the same track on the Personas. and the Persona sounded increadibily lifelike so much so it was truly a testament to who brilliant a job the Paradigm engineers did on this series of loudspeakers.

Vermeer if you are ever in the states New York area, we would love to have you in for a visit our setup is among the best setups of the Persona’s anyone can hear and life like it is.

Congradulations and burn in the speakers well, they will get even better, also get a set of the Isoactoustics Gaia footers for a remarkable improvment that will take up the speakers by a good 15-20%.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ
@vermeer ,
Congratulations on the Paradigms. I had listened to these speakers about 2 months back. And that too is a really bad setting - huge glass window (1 piece) behind them. The speakers were also not set optimally with the right speaker near a doorway while the left had plenty of open space next to it. The amp was a Peachtree. And guess what! They sounded really really good in this setup. I was amazed that they "focused" so well with vocals, especially the way they were setup. If you set them up correct in your room, I am sure you will be more than thrilled. I believe they are very good value for money. Enjoy your music!