Basis Turntables: Worth it or Ripoff?

Are the Basis turntables and arms (ie, Vector 4) worth their asking price? They seems very expensive for you apparently are getting?
madavid0
Basis Audio makes very fine, highly regarded vinyl playback products. Some of the best vinyl rigs I've ever heard were fronted by Basis Turntables.

Ripoff? No, absolutely not! Worth it? Only you can answer that question as value is in the eyes, and wallet, of the beholder. Is a Rolex worth it? A Bugatti Veyron worth it? Only if you can truly afford it.......
You are paying for precision engineering and craftsmanship.  They are worth every penny/Euro/pound/etc., in my experience.  Definitely not a rip-off.
Maybe it would be better to tell us what Basis products you are interested in buying and what are the costs.  Unless someone is raising Basis prices based on the recent demise of the designer, Basis Audio always seemed to me to be good value for money.  If you want rip-offs in vinyl gear, there are much riper targets than Basis. BUT I don't know what you are looking at and for how much.