Capitol Audio Fest

Did anyone else attend Cap Audiofest this year? I've seen no threads about it, I was only able to attend Friday afternoon but heard some good systems. Favorites for me,  Shindo/Auditorium 23, Zu Audio, Tidal, Classic Audio/Atmasphere, and Deja Vu Audio. I thought the Zu system with Omens and First Watt Sit monos was the best value priced system. Best system overall the stunning Deja Vu vintage system with their field coil speakers just astonishing sound.  I wish I had gotten more time to spend looked like there were lots more rooms this year.
128x128jond
I liked the Zu, Shindo/Auditorium 23, and Border Patrol/Volti rooms. Also the ability to hear a refurbished pair of Quad 57s. The show was well organized with lots to see and hear. Definitely worth the trip.
The premium  Tekton Double Impacts sounded very good running off 10 watt Linear Tube Audio amp. I spent a good amount of time listening there. Very weighty and dynamic wiith good detail and imaging. One of the more enjoyable listens of the day for me and a product that many might afford.

@mapman   Great that you were able to listen to Tekton Design.

@gsm18439   Can you share more about the Volti/Border Patrol room? Thanks.
I also thought the Border Patrol/Volti room was good and love it last year. I didn't like the setup as much this year and didn't get a great seat but excellent tonality and aliveness.Couldn't really get much soundstaging off to the side.