Capitol Audio Fest

Did anyone else attend Cap Audiofest this year? I've seen no threads about it, I was only able to attend Friday afternoon but heard some good systems. Favorites for me,  Shindo/Auditorium 23, Zu Audio, Tidal, Classic Audio/Atmasphere, and Deja Vu Audio. I thought the Zu system with Omens and First Watt Sit monos was the best value priced system. Best system overall the stunning Deja Vu vintage system with their field coil speakers just astonishing sound.  I wish I had gotten more time to spend looked like there were lots more rooms this year.
128x128jond
The premium  Tekton Double Impacts sounded very good running off 10 watt Linear Tube Audio amp. I spent a good amount of time listening there. Very weighty and dynamic wiith good detail and imaging. One of the more enjoyable listens of the day for me and a product that many might afford.

@mapman   Great that you were able to listen to Tekton Design.

@gsm18439   Can you share more about the Volti/Border Patrol room? Thanks.
I also thought the Border Patrol/Volti room was good and love it last year. I didn't like the setup as much this year and didn't get a great seat but excellent tonality and aliveness.Couldn't really get much soundstaging off to the side.
Hi gsm18439 and jond,
Both of you seem to have very similar taste to mine based on reading your posts over the years. How would you guys describe the sound of the Shindo? Which preamp and power amplifier were they using? I’ve always heard good things about the Auditorium speakers. This seems like a system that I’d enjoy listening to. I believe that both of you would have liked the Tekton Double Impacts, they are very good speakers. Heard them with my Coincident 300b SET amplifier,  exceptionally good match. 
Thanks,
Charles
hey charles the Shindo room was the first one I hit, the system was the Aureges Preamp and Montille amp, the source was a turntable names escaping me. I loved the Auditorium23 speakers Hommage something, first of all they are super cool looking a bit reminiscent of Advents or Tannoys. Really warm rich sound midrange was fantastic highs were warm and extended at the same time. Bass was solid for a single 8 inch full range driver overall very impressive.