Focal Kanta No.2

Focal introduced a new line today beginning with the Kanta No.2. It looks like they're positioning it between the W cone equipped 1000 series and the Sopra. It's got the shape of the older Utopia products before they went segmented. Any thoughts? Curious what people will think when they hear them. 
kosst_amojan
I am very excited about these new speakers and am looking for some help help me with a decision I am trying to make. I have an opportunity to buy a used (mint) pair of Sonus Fabre Olympica iii speakers for around $7000 but unfortunately can’t audition them for too long as the seller is traveling soon. The Kantas sounded very good to me (driven by a Devialet 130 pro) at the dealers but the Sonus Fabres also sounded good albeit possibly a bit more laid back (they were driven by an Audio Research tube preamp and a pass labs power amp). Also the listening room at the sellers place was not at all ideal/treated so is difficult to do a fair comparison.

If anyone here has heard both these speakers, any suggestions on whether the new Kantas are possibly worth giving up on the Olympicas at $7,000?

Thanks!
rsure: Sounds like you were hearing the laid back sound of tubes vs devialet, rather than a difference in speakers.

Did you ever decide on one?

A lot of suppositions and market analysis here by the self appointed cognoscenti of Audio.  I heard them and they are special in a way I haven’t heard in quite awhile....think Bozak B313b!  They sound like music...warm, defined and full of dynamic swing.  Superb soundstaging as well.  I’ve owned Dynaudio C4’s, Wilson 6 and 7’s, Sophia’s, B&W lineup including 802D2’s and so many more.  All had their  virtues but none connected with me like the Kanta No.2 Speakers.  Simply put, a symphony sounds closer to the real thing through them!