Oppo UDP - 205

http://www.oppodigital.com/blu-ray-udp-205/
unsound
I’m considering replacing my stock oppo BDP-105 with the 205. Is it a step up in sound quality? Also has anyone tried the “complete mod” from oppomod? It seems pretty reasonable for $850.00 if you get big gains? I will definitely be modding mine when I get it! Just trying to figure out what mod is the best bang for the buck! :)
I have a 205 as my current 4K player, and part time SACD / CD player (long story, mac MVP891 damaged during Home theater rack install). I think it plays great with acoustic and jazz music, reminds me of my old long departed Krell SACD in regards to music. So far, I am content with the sound, and the movies. But, as others have stated, critically listening to the 205 compared to other players, may lead to some consternation when compared to other players which can play at a higher level of performance, albeit, more than likely at a higher price point. If the mod brings it up to spec to other higher priced players, at a modest cost, then its worth it. I must search this mod...I am expecting the dealer to offer me a MCD550 or new MVP901, and whatever comes, it will be fun 5o compare. 
Post removed 
@randy-11,
Thanks. I think a loudspeaker makes the most difference, if a upgrade is in order. I have read about MQA and have not heard it. So cannot comment on it. But the reason I specify was to make folks know that with the Beta Firmware, this is now an option.

@boisehomes,
Instead of trying to replace the 105, check with folks who have added an external DAC to their existing 105 and see if that made a big difference. Remember that with the 105