Oppo UDP - 205

http://www.oppodigital.com/blu-ray-udp-205/
unsound
Post removed 
@randy-11,
Thanks. I think a loudspeaker makes the most difference, if a upgrade is in order. I have read about MQA and have not heard it. So cannot comment on it. But the reason I specify was to make folks know that with the Beta Firmware, this is now an option.

@boisehomes,
Instead of trying to replace the 105, check with folks who have added an external DAC to their existing 105 and see if that made a big difference. Remember that with the 105
@milpai 

Isn't it correct that I can’t use DSD with the coax digital out on the oppo to a separate DAC? I have a huge SACD collection and still spin the disc regularly. I thought I read on here that it’s a anti piracy thing or something? Plus I have a nice 4K monitor that I can plug a 205 in too! Just thought it would be easiest to sale my 105 and mod a 205! Let me know if I am understanding this correctly? 2 channel Audio is my main priority as I have an Xbox one that can handle all the 4K stuff if necessary.

Don't forget that Clones Audio has their version of PSUPD for the OPPO-205 and there is a deluxe version as well.