Most overrated bands

What are some examples of seriously overrated bands? My candidates are

1. Led Zeppelin
2. Velvet Underground
3. U2
4. Ramones
5. The Who
defiantboomerang
I will change my radio station if I hear....
Nickleback
The Beatles
Radiohead
Kid Rock

DMB is an odd phenomenon. I saw them live. I'd describe their show as "clinical". It's just an on-stage replica of their recorded material, note for note, intonation for intonation. I don't get it. They have a jam band sort of sound, but no jam band stage presence. 

I'd rather dig my ear drums out with dental picks than listen to 5 minutes of that grating, moaning, whining noise that Radiohead makes. How do people sit through 2 hours of that? 

Slightly Stoopid is really good and doesn't stick to just one genre. 

I like strange music and it's hard to get stranger than Tool and Dead Can Dance. DCD is good stuff to evaluate a system with, too. 
<kosst_emojan> The Beatles? 3 different musical phases, early, mid, and late and 4 different vocalists! That's a lot of band to not like. 

I get that pain in my ears every time an Adelle song is played. They were playing one in Asda (Walmart) last year and I would have collapsed if it wasn't for the shopping trolley.
Oh yeah... I HATE the Beatles. I'll change the station almost every single time. I wasn't even that impressed with them while high on drugs. I really do consider them to be the ultimate bubble gum band. Absolutely forgettable. I honestly have no idea why people still listen to them. 

The big irony is most of the musicians or groups that I like are either British, based in Britain, or include a Brit. It's the most common thread in my tastes. 

I saw Stoopid live a few years back and I've never seen a more versatile group. They played at least an hour and about every 3 or 4 songs these guys would trade instruments and play a completely different genre of music. 

One of my friends will only listen to 60s jazz. He thinks all music that contain lyrics is over-rated. I vehemently disagree.
Somehow we have remained friends for five decades...

Tom
I saw and heard Bill Weir and what remains of The Dead (the two drummers) on TV last week, and omg was he awful. Can’t sing to save his life, and neither could Jerry Garcia. I kinda liked the first three Dead albums at the time of their release, but when they, like everyone else (especially Neil Young), tried to be The Band (whose first two albums raised the bar SO high, and actually changed the rules of the game)---which is exactly what Workingman’s Dead is, they failed miserably. Bill performed "Uncle John’s Band", and it was absolutely atrocious---unlistenable!