Amplification for Wilson Audio Sasha on the cheap

What have you been driving your Sasha with and getting that low controlled huge bass.
128x128kunalraiker
@kunalraiker

Depending on what you consider cheap. I suggest Vincent SP-998 Mono Blocks. Just fantastic driving my Revel Ultima Studios. Much better sounding than Krell's and ME driving the Revels. Would expect similar driving Sasha's.
wilson speakers need power for the low impedances (check with
cust. support as well for the specific model), but they need a sweet sounding amplifier as well- dartzeel, VTL's (High wattage tube amps), etc.; ALSO, the best wire, the best preamp, the best sources, lots of matching the right components, etc. etc. etc. they are typically a non-forgiving product. the room and placement is also critical for the best results.  the sound at the end of all of this work can be amazing though.  Even the now-extinct watt-puppy can still
blow you away with the right set-up.

One person's budget gear could be someone else's holy grail gear so some specificity would be helpful. That said, I think a pair of Mark Levinson No. 536 monos should be on the short list. Not sure those larger Vincent monos are available stateside but they should be awesome. I have one of their stereo hybrid amps (150wpc/300wpc) and I really love it. Have put it up against several more expensive (and more powerful) amps in my system and it held its own and in some cases even better. Very underrated brand here in US.