Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Did you get the Shelby GT paint job for your Ulfbehrts, bullitt? That would actually look sweet. Wasn't the Bullitt car white with blue racing stripes? I need to watch that movie again, it's been forever since I last saw it. 

Bet you never thought you'd have speakers that made your DI's look puny!
I currently own the Lores (which have been great) so I'd like to ask two questions to those of you that might own the DI Monitors, the Electrons or the ENZO 2.7s (the DIs are just too big for me).  First, the Lores throw a massively wide soundstage far beyond the with of the speakers...how do the DI Monitors, Electrons or 2.7s compare?  Second, the Lores are not as tonally accurate/clear when playing piano, strings, voices, etc. as the Maggie 1.7i's or the Kef R 500s...how do the DI Monitors, Electrons or 2.7s perform in this area.  Thanks in advance for anything you can share from your experiences.
Well I just got a call from Tekton telling me Eric just got done painting my DIs and will ship to tomorrow.
@mac48025 The car in the movie was Dark Highland Green. When they released the first Bullitt Edition Mustang in 2001 they offered it in the original DHG, a medium blue and black. Mine is black because dark green ranks just ahead any shade of yellow as my least favorite color. I still enjoy the movie. The part fits Steve's real-life, anti-social, don't bug me, personality perfectly. Sgt. Friday he wasn't.
When I was a kid, my dad would take me out to the Mojave desert to ride dirt bikes with a bunch of his police cronies and their kids. McQueen was a frequent rider in with the group. I didn't know he was famous until years later when I saw him in a movie. In that desert setting, he was anything but anti-social and never had a "don't bug" me attitude. Probably because he was just one of the guys and treated that way.....