Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
@audioarchon, I look forward to hearing your opinions on the Double Impact Special Edition (SE) as they break in at your store. Hopefully, you are able to keep the speaker for others to experience.
@audioarchon Terrific! Looking forward to hearing more.

@bronxer Your room is large enough for the DIs. I cannot say whether it is large enough for a DI surround system.

Minimally, I would highly (near absolutely in this case) recommend that you match the Center to the DIs, given the tweeter array.
@audioarchon   Granted they are "fresh out of the box" but based on what you hear initially,  how would you describe/compare the DI-SE mid and top end to planars and electrostats...relative to clarity, liquidity, size, and sounds like live music??
Hello everyone, I am truly interested in the Double Impacts. My current setup is a Rotel  RA-1592 Integrated Amplifier with FOCAL ARIA 936's. My questions are:

1. Can the Rotel Amp [rated@4-8 Ohm] handle the Double Impacts?
2. Will I hear huge difference specially clean Bass that I don't get with the Focals with the Double impacts?
3. I haven't read all the responses, but is there a place I can go to around Toronto GTA that I can listen to these?

As you all can see I am on a budget and cannot spend any more on updates. 

Regards
Don
donny
Your Rotel integrated will drive the 4 ohm DI's with ease.  I have not heard the Focals but will say the bass on the DI's is very nice.  Tight, clean (but not lean), and nicely extended is my take.  Do they take you into subwoofer territory?  Not in my room, but others would never consider subs.