Are you Sirius?

Really should have been, "DO you Sirius?" Has anyone found a Sirius(XM) tuner, that provides quality reception/fidelity, through one’s home audio system? Metropolitan(Cleveland, Orlando, Chicago) Blues and Jazz, FM stations, used to be my way of finding new artists. The hick town, in which I currently reside, can’t support one.
rodman99999
I got Sirius free with my then new Porsche - when the trial was over, I subscribed for another year.  Truth be told, FM sounds better on some stations than does Sirius.  I have a Burmeister system in the car and listen to classical music when I'm driving, ...the local station sounds better and is free.
I don’t know if the signal they provide has enough data bitrate  to ever get a sound quality we would prefer. I subscribe in my vehicle only and with the road noise I find it adequate. I used to have it my garage and still would, but use Sonos and that serves well there. 
I have had XM Radio since near it's inception, truck driver 150,000 miles a year at night , and can not live without it, but not for the quality of music but the vast amount of music available. I use it for sports, sports talk radio and news but when I do listen to music it is usually Little Stevies Underground Garage or Tom Petties Buried treasure weekly program, I also use it in my Grandsons bedroom, he is here a lot, to play classical music as he sleeps, have done this since his inception and he is 5. I am now retired and have it in my new P/U, pool house, garage and a boombox in my grandsons bedroom.
I'd recommend a source component that can stream internet radio. Much more music available from anywhere you can imagine.
rodman99999
Has anyone found a Sirius(XM) tuner, that provides quality reception/fidelity, through one’s home audio system?
If you listen to Sirius/XM, you’ll get much better fidelity from the online stream than from the low-bitrate satellite signal.