Joule Electra preamp and Aragon 4004 mkII

Hi all. 

Will a Joule Electra LA 150 II match well (impedance- wise) with an Aragon 4004 mkII for Klispsch RF7 MkII speakers.? Thinking of purchasing the Aragon to push the Klipsch. 
foster_9
Interesting about the SCA-35 since I have high regard for both Ralph and Rich.

My first stereo included Dynakits which I built, although not the SCA-35. Still, due to nostalgia I read comments on the old Dyna gear from time to time.   From that, the one piece of tube gear with the least respect seems to be the SCA-35.  So now maybe some of those folks were not well informed.

At some point years ago I ended up with a SCA-35 and FM-3 from some trading.  I also had a Lowther corner horn (one channel only) which I used to demo the Dyna components.  The first person to come audition them bought them.  That may not have pleased a critical audiophile but it certainly was musical. ;^)
The SCA-35 is certainly musical. But I don't think its strengths are realized on many systems. Dynaco imposed come compromise on the circuit but some of them are easily fixed. The speaker terminals are a pain...
The speaker terminals on vintage gear causes a pain since I have banana terminations on my cables and one of them is just barely long enough to reach my right speaker. Removing the termination would make it too short.  My cables are from Great Britain and were expensive too.
Yes- that is a common complaint, and I think one worth addressing on older gear.