Schiit taking orders (as of Dec 23) on Freya preamp

http://schiit.com/news/news/schiit-preamps-now-shipping

http://schiit.com/products/freya

Balanced and switchable for passive, JFET or tube (4x6SN7) gain stage.  

Volume control via 128 step relay switched attenuator

Remote control

$699
128x128ghosthouse
@wolf_garcia 
Was hoping you would post experience with the Freya, Wolf.  Glad it is sounding good.  Those Tung-Sols have also gotten good press over on Head-Fi.  I followed your comments about the Dennis Had SEP amp and the Preludes.  Then when I started a thread soliciting input about another integrated, @skoczylas mentioned First Watt.  As a result of your experience and his suggestion, I'm "auditioning" an F7.  It's day 4 now though just four hours after hooking it up, I was already seriously impressed.  So, "THANKS".  Not an integrated but it's working great with the Freya and Preludes.  (Loki does look like it could be a handy little gizmo for managing recordings with nasty highs.)
I received a pair of Platinum NOS Russian tubes from Upscale this weekend.I started the Freya out with 2 of the stock tubes and 2 new Tungsols.2 weeks ago i replaced the 2 stock tubes with 2 NOS GE tubes[output] and will try the NOS Russians from Upscale in place of the Tungsols[gain].To be honest,when I did the initial tube setup I got the output and gain locations mixed up.I quickly learned to turn the main volume down when switching to the tube part of The Freya!
super glad you guys love the gear....left wondering what it really sounds like after a Saturday visit to the Schitter in Newhall....

i have never heard KEF LS 50 sound worse....my guess is cheap cables on the entire system because analog sounded like streaming like the CD player....i mean this in a constructive way

fan of the book, deeply respect Moffat, love the product but so far not amazed...and I really wanted to be....so next step is the home demo which is enabled by the business model...

believe me, I want to be wrong.....

before you flame away, have you been there ????
I live thousands of miles away from the Schitter, and based on your experience that may be a good thing.