Sub Integration

Here's my system...
NAD C375BEE integrated amp
PSB Imagine B speakers
2 Klipsch 10" powered subs
Outlaw ICBM Bass Management
For 2 channel music only (not HT)
My listening room is 15' X 20' with plaster walls and carpeting. I have experimented with moving the subs at different locations and sub output volume .The Outlaw crossover is set at 80 Hz to handle lows below the PSB capability (52 Hz). While the mains still sound good the bass from the subs still sounds what many would say is "boomy". I do not have an SPL or any room correction equipment.
Any suggestions as to what I may try next?

jrpnde
yogiboy suggests that sealed and not ported subs are better for music and ported are better for for HT. My aim is for music. I have read opinions from others that this is true. Originally I had one sealed Klipsch sub. The second sub I added is also a 10" Klipsch sub but is front ported. If I plugged the port on the second sub would I have, in effect, two sealed subs? If so, what plugging material would I use? The front port is located in the front bottom and is a rectangular opening. The system is not played at extremely high volume.
Thanks for any suggestions.

@jrpnde .. like you, I have 2 ported subs in my 2-channel system and use an ICBM-1. The ICBM-1 is a great component and you should be able to tame the subs boominess with it. I agree with @chrisr and would start by setting your crossover to 60Hz and turn the "subwoofer level" all the way down. Play some music and adjust the level up by ear. Mine is always set between minimum and the center line. Try placing your subs next to your speakers as well. BTW do you utilize the ICBM-1 in stereo subs mode?
Thanks wtf,
My system isn't quite the same as yours. I have two 10" Klipsch subs but one is sealed and one is front ported. That's why I considered plugging the ported one to bring the two closer in performance. Yes, I am using the ICBM in stereo subs mode. ICBM manual suggests setting the crossover on the subs to their highest setting and then select the actual crossover point on the ICBM. I assume this is the correct way to incorporate the unit with the subs? Thanks again for your suggestions.

ICBM manual suggests setting the crossover on the subs to their highest setting and then select the actual crossover point on the ICBM. I assume this is the correct way to incorporate the unit with the subs?
Exactly. I also set the volume on the subs to the same level (half way on mine).  And if I wasn't clear, set your ICBM-1 crossover to 60Hz and use the the ICBM-1 "subwoofer level" to dial it in. As mentioned above, mine is always between minimum and the center line on the ICBM-1. You'll know quickly when it gets boomy. Best of luck.
Note that properly utilized subs add far more to your sound than simply bass tone, as the overall "feel" of a system can improve dramatically with the addition of what has been called "charging" of the room with a good sub or two. Everything sounds better as you’re getting the reality of musical low frequency that is part of life (how profound…I think I’m gonna weep), even if you're listening to only mandolins. Also, if you add the sub at the -6db point you’re going to have a gap in the output of the actual music…not recommended, as nobody should recommend anything other than messing around with placement and level until you’re happy as a clam in the sand. Proper sub level is absolutely relative to the main speakers it’s blending with, and the sound of what’s being played…sometimes requiring adjustment which I do by turning the subs up or down a little or using my previously mentioned Schiit Loki.