Michael Fremer's system

Do you agree with his choice ? What would you change ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H07NpWk_Xf8
inna
entropy........thank god for entropy.......which I know what it was...like a Chardonay? 
Michael Fremmer is doing one thing with his system/room that goes against convention, and is very smart. He is using a big speaker in a smaller room. He has thought things out and arrived at what I consider the correct conclusion. Most it seems don't. (I didn't bother to read all the posts here, but I caught a general sentiment regarding room size over the course of discussion.)

If I had listened to the purported authorities, and the talking heads about rooms and speaker size I never would have had such glorious experiences as I have over the past decade or so. 

tommyc is on the right track, "Fremer does not seem like a dumb guy to me. He has heard a great many systems, probably more than anyone here. It’s his job. So don’t you think that he would know that he could get better sound with a nice pair of monitors, maybe a sub, and a low power tube amp at a small fraction of the price of his current system, if that was the case?"

Kudos, Michael, you know what you're doing. It's wonderful to select the path less traveled and be richly rewarded.  :) 
I'm guessing there is more base absorption happening with all the racks of records, etc than we think so the room is probably bigger than it seems in the video. Any idea what the ceiling height is in that room of his?