Why don't amplifier Companies use high end fuses?

My equipment - Raven Integrated Reflection MK2 tube amp 58wpc. / Lumin A-1 DAC Streamer / Synology NAS / Isotex Aquarius Power Conditioner / Furutech Rhodium Plug / Sonus Faber Amati Homage Tradition speakers.  

I have read thousands of comments on upgraded fuses improving the performance of sound.  I am very open minded but not sold either way.  So, the question I have is....if fuses were so important, than why don't Amplifier companies all install them as OEM equipment?  To me, if they are as good as people say, that would provide companies who use them a competitive advantage?  

Every High End Audio store I go to in Phoenix have told me it does not make a difference and is a waste of money.  For the record, I have fuses purchased at an automotive store for under $10 and I think my sound is awesome.  The Company that built my amp tested the Synergistic Fuses and he emphatically said there was no difference.  

If I were to try a fuse for fun, given my equipment, what would your recommendation be to try?  
willgolf
kosst_amojan
@cleeds
Then don’t get upset when somebody calls you a liar for passing opinion as fact when you can’t back it up.
Sorry, but no on this site owes you scientific proof of anything. That doesn’t grant you permission to abuse them on this forum. Of course, that hasn’t stopped you in the past. That’s why moderators have deleted so many of your posts here. You might want to read this group's terms of service.
Of course it should be pointed out Julian Hirsch is the poster boy for people who cannot hear and who rant about measurements. No offense to anyone living or dead. Or undead. 🧟‍♂️ The reason (of course) is because amps that measure the same actually do not (rpt not) sound the same. Maybe to the average Joe, they do. There are too many variables. You want proof? OK. Take any amp, replace it’s fuse with a high end fuse, and it will sound better than an identical amp but one with the original stock fuse. Unless the person is deaf, naturally. Yet both amps measure exactly the same. You could do the same thing with better capacitors. Or better speaker cables. Follow?
Take any amp, replace it's fuse with a high end fuse, and it won't change at all and will sound exactly like the identical amp with its normal fuse.  If the listener knows which amp has the high end fuse, that amp will seem to be better as, after all, it must be…right? To save time and money, just tell people there's a high end fuse in their gear and they'll know it's better even though it's not, and people save money and are happy. 
Post removed 
@geoffkait , why are you still falling for the bait. You and I know better, as well as many more of us do. Let kosst, wolf, and anyone else on that side of the fence, be.