Most overrated bands

What are some examples of seriously overrated bands? My candidates are

1. Led Zeppelin
2. Velvet Underground
3. U2
4. Ramones
5. The Who
defiantboomerang
The competition at the bottom is tough but surely Velvet Underground are deserved winners. Mind you if soloists are included then that talent free zone, known as Diana Krall would take the podium. What an über-bore, the epitome of tepidness. And her 'Sub-Liberace' piano tinkling (Malcolm Steward's description) could put the most bothersome infant to sleep in minutes. And don't get me started on her back-up band. They have all the enthusiasm you would expect if they were heading for a vasectomy from a blind surgeon.  

If you think a band is overrated, get over it.

Saying an artist is overrated is akin to saying you're somehow better and more discerning than that artist's fanbase and catalog.

Complete narcissistic bollux.
There are a lot of "artists" that are not who have huge fan bases  and you have to be deaf and dumb not to know it .
 A matter of taste,good taste or bad taste and the latter outweighs the former .
^^^^
Again - to think that you or anyone has the hegemony on labeling an artist proves my point. I'm not deaf or dumb, but I know there's music I'd rather not listen to and decry as superficial crap to me, but not to the ones who appreciate it.
Crap is crap and you are doing no favor to someone when you fail to point that out to whether they like it or not . There are absolutes .