Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
@agronatz   Beyond price, we all have our top 3... the things we treasure most... such as clarity, imaging, huge soundstage, sounstage depth, soundtage height, dynamic impact, no stridency, etc, etc, etc.

And, key for most of us, how to get the most for the least...(constrained budget).  

My guess is that if Tekton markets a 4 ohm speaker it's because they think it sounds best that way... They are not going to add a cheap resistor that bumps it to 8 ohms but screws up the intended voicing.... meaning if you want an 8 ohm version (which other companies wouldn't offer) Tekton is going to make sure it sounds right.... so I'm ok with having options and paying for them as long as I know what I'm getting. 

Post removed 

Thanks Agronatz

I’ve certainly changed the conversation over here a little . I didn’t mean too. SPL’s, hearing loss, drag racing, even car audio’s .. Sorry guys ..

I appreciate the lack of condescending comebacks .. After my review, I expected at least a few. Notta one. I’m impressed. This is a Tekton thread. With 95 % of participants absolutely in love with their product. You mentioned imaging being important. You have to give Tekton credit there, they image stellar.

Speaking of B&W . I have a appointment next week to listen to a set of 702 and 3’s along side a pair of Focal 936 .. They don’t stock 948’s . I’m not really expecting to like them, but I’m going in open minded and ears open....Time to start lookin around

BTW .. Mom smoked 2 packs a day .. She would have been 90 if she lived another month. I loved the looks on those doctors faces when they would find out her smoking habits ..  

Hi nitrobob,
Regarding the heavy cigarette smokers,There will always be outliers found in any group or population.  I'm not surprised by the absence of condescending replies, there are many good folks on this thread. You'll find a speaker that will meet your particular needs. 
Charles