high-efficiency loudspeakers

What is the best high-efficiancy loudspeakers? If you have it, are you  happy ?
128x128bache
The best is a question only you can answer after hearing several different speakers.   I have owned a number of stand mount speakers that were fine, accurate , sounded just like the recording ....  but that's the problem... they sounded like a recording

And then I did something unconventional and out of character for me....   I bought a pair of Klipsch Heresy III

These speakers are awesome.... the scale and weight of live music is possible in my living room.... I have never had more fun listening to music than with these speakers.   I am driving them with a pair of 40 watt EL 34 mono amps and am blown away at how great they sound.
i've always heard that any klipsch speaker does'nt need a lot of power. would these speakers be the best for me if i like my music loud?
I like my music loud. I'm listening to 90dB/V/M sensitive Focals with a Pass F5. So no, you don't need horns to get loud with modest power. 
Post removed 
I own a tekton and have spent time with super high efficiency and expensive horns (but not klipsche). I find them all very forward sounding like hearing music out of a pa speaker. Not my cup of tea.