Soundsmith Aida vs Hana sh

I would like some help in choosing the right cartridge for my set-up. I have a recently rebuilt sota sapphire series 3 with a pro-ject 10cc, Soundsmith Carmen-H into a Manley chinook se.
I really have these two in mind.

Soundsmith Aida & Hana sh

I’m looking for technical help on this, not opinions on what you think sounds better. I have heard both on different systems that were set-up for them and like both very much.The Hana being the winner for value and the Aida sounding the way a $2,000.00 cartridge should. The Hana maybe a little light at 5 grams for the stock counter weight on the 10cc & both seem to me to be a good match with the Manley.Please let me know what you think. Thank you
128x128pipetowers
Pipetowers, I think I understand your question; you want to choose between HL and Aida.  I offered the perhaps irrelevant opinion that the Hana SL may be superior to both, based on written opinions I have seen on line (not based on personal experience).  But if you don't have sufficient phono gain, please do ignore me.  The only persons qualified to advise you on this decision would be those who have heard both cartridges in the same system, including with the same tonearm and turntable.  So far as I can tell, none of the responders, to date, is qualified on that basis, including me.  In the end, you sometimes have to just "go for it" and decide for yourself.  The good news is that they are both excellent cartridges, probably, and you won't go "wrong". 

If you are thinking of these two cartridges in their respective price ranges, perhaps you also ought to consider the Audio Technica ART9.  The output is comparable to the two others. It gets rave reviews. (I own an ART7 and like it very much.) And the price I think falls just above that of the HL.  Sorry to throw yet another monkey wrench into the works.
The end of life of a cartridge is always wear out, or an accident. Since MC's cannot always be rebuilt, how much is it to rebuild these other cartridges, compared to the multiple rebuild potential of the Aida? Something else to factor in, unless $2000 is not an issue for you.

Peter Ledermann/Soundsmith 
There is no Hana HL. The models are:

SH - Shibata high
EH - Eliptical high
SL - Shibata low
EL - Eliptical low

The Hana being the winner for value and the Aida sounding the way a $2,000.00 cartridge should.
You have answered your own question.
Noromance,This is my question:
The Hana maybe a little light at 5 grams for the stock counter weight on the 10cc & both seem to me to be a good match with the Manley.Please let me know what you think. Thank you