What are your favorite upright 4-5 shelve audio rack recommendations?

What do you guys like for racks in the $1000-$2000 range?  I see some nice Adona stuff for $2600, also looked at Maple audio.  Looking for an upright with 4-5 shelves with a turntable taking up the top shelf.  

Go!
128x128dhpeck

+1 for Adona.

plays above it's price in build quality, look and performance in a solid rack. owned it now for 6 years in the context of a cost-no-object system. and the pieces are modular so it can be expanded easily. you could buy longer legs to add shelves, or cut the legs to shorten it.

if i wanted a decoupling rack i would absolutely buy the Artesania; but it's more in the $6-$13k price range.

for my needs i would rather use footers and active isolation for each shelf and piece of gear.

Dhpeck, I am on the East Coast.  PM me if you want to discuss further.  Jwwaudio24.  Gmail.  

I considered a lot of racks before choosing the Arcici.
Dhpeck,
I too have an Arcici and absolutely love it. Harry Pearson ( late, of The Absolute Sound ) also had one.
In addition, I also have a four shelf Gregitek which I purchased on Audiogon for $2400. It was a demo in mint condition. It is also a nice rack.

anyone using the Audiovault USA racks?  I think I'm going to give them a try.  
Steve Blinn, who advertises here, makes really nice ones.  If you were on a tight budget you might consider Sanus.