What music or equipment gifts did you get for Christmas this year?

Merry Christmas All! My wife got me a VPI Analog Drive System this year of which I'm very impressed with so far. Anybody else get anything?
boxer12
Despite this being my main hobby, my wife will not buy anything for me relating to this since she surprised me a few years ago with a Boston Mat. I sent it back the next day to her utter dismay.
My gift to myself, just coincidence as to time--a Whest ps30RDT-special edition, bought as b-stock from Whest.  Stereo finished now.  Had a Moon 5.3, and for classical music, poor discrimination of different instrument voices (Wanted improvement in other areas, but that was one facet of performance I wanted)  2nd LP I played through it was Sibelius 2nd symphony.  Wow--symphony was in my room--all instrument voices plainly heard, and very alive.  Don't overlook Whest!!! Wasn't cheap, but last 'stage I will ever buy.
I got the Mobile Fidelity Ultradeck plus. I'm happier than a pig in you know what. It sounds wonderful, and now I'm listening instead of analyzing.
+1 gpgr4blu and ruebent re: Amazon wish list.  My wife looked at mine and got me AKG noise-canceling earbuds (N20-NC, I think) for when we travel.  In the case, they take up roughly 1/10 of the space of the PSB noise-canceling headphones they are replacing.  Anyone want to buy a lightly-used pair?