Wolf Audio music servers

I recently purchased a Wolf Audio Alpha 2 music server. If you considering purchasing one of these I would be glad to do a write up as to my experience and impressions. This will take me some time so let me know and I will do it this afternoon after I get some projects done.
128x128lwin
Thank you for the offer as I have been looking at Wolf servers as a possible replacement for my Computer/Logitech Touch with EDO system.
Would love to hear your opinion.  I have the NAD M50/M52 combination as a server currently and would love to hear a comparison as to what you've used before the Wolf.
don't want to pop anyone's bubble but from what I hear, a computer is a computer.. and what these audio companies do is take a computer and modify the output audio cards.. if its true or not, I don't know for sure but it makes sense.. how I stream music is thru Ethernet - from my basic unmodified computer running JRiver to my Oppo205 (Modwright mod) .. the Oppo205 does all the work and sounds great.. but I still wonder if getting a dedicated computer for music would be better still.. I be looking forward to your review