Wolf Audio music servers

I recently purchased a Wolf Audio Alpha 2 music server. If you considering purchasing one of these I would be glad to do a write up as to my experience and impressions. This will take me some time so let me know and I will do it this afternoon after I get some projects done.
128x128lwin
Thank you for the offer as I have been looking at Wolf servers as a possible replacement for my Computer/Logitech Touch with EDO system.
Would love to hear your opinion.  I have the NAD M50/M52 combination as a server currently and would love to hear a comparison as to what you've used before the Wolf.
don't want to pop anyone's bubble but from what I hear, a computer is a computer.. and what these audio companies do is take a computer and modify the output audio cards.. if its true or not, I don't know for sure but it makes sense.. how I stream music is thru Ethernet - from my basic unmodified computer running JRiver to my Oppo205 (Modwright mod) .. the Oppo205 does all the work and sounds great.. but I still wonder if getting a dedicated computer for music would be better still.. I be looking forward to your review
A computer is a computer is a computer. Audio streaming does not require much processing power, so even a basic Raspberry Pi will do. There are two qualifications to be made, however. The first is that the more powerful ones necessarily have fans, and that fan noise completely wrecks your noise floor. So get a fanless one, or a very quiet one if you need that very same more powerful computer for other purposes as well.
The second qualification is discussed more often, and it is that internal soundcards rarely are any good, particularly in laptops. Even a very modest Behringer UCA 202 usb DAC will beat just about any inbuilt sound card. So get a decent usb DAC. My personal favourite for affordable basic high quality usb conversion is the ODAC. In your case the Oppo does all this work, and cannot be meaningfully improved upon.
@lwin  Definitely share your experience and impressions of the Wolf Audio server. Looking forward to your write-up.