Timbernation Audio Stands

Hello everyone and HAPPY HOLIDAYS and hope everyone is doing amazing for the new year to come. I am interested in the Timbernation equipment stands and was curious if any one has any products and any feedback towards them. If it is possible also any other stands would be suggested for me.

I am leaning towards a two or three shelf stand(bottom/middle/top) shelf double or triple component width. 

Budget is $2000
Thanks in advance. Greatly appreciated. 

Regards Bacardi
128x128bacardi
My audio rack is from Timbernation and I have been very pleased with it. It's easy on the eyes and very well built. Good luck in your search.
Hey hey. Thanks alot to those who responded. I spoke with Chris yesterday afternoon briefly and he gave me insight on his materials and presented him with what I wanted for purchase. I will not hesitate to purchase from him. 

I can't seem to decide wether I want a three wide with three shelves, two wide with three shelves, three wide with two shelves at 3/4 height of three. I do want room for a centre channel, centre top shelf which will be directly below tv. My 75" QLED sits fairly low from floor(about 38-40")My centre channel is 11.25 high. Hmmmmm. 

Bacardi,

I think you just need to plan for the current and future equipment.  The amps usually are the largest items to consider.  I am going longer and lower.