Need recommendation for CD transport (not Cambridge)

I’m trying out the Cambridge CXC transport, and so far, have not been happy with it.
It mistracks (skips) at the end of CDs (which I assume is just my unit, maybe it’s not a design flaw).
But, also, it’s not programmable and it interacts noisily with my Gungnir Multibit (Yes, I understand the Gungy is noisy by itself, but the pause control on the Cambridge exacerbates the problem.)
So, I’ll probably return the Cambridge if I can find another one, not too expensive with better features.
Any recommendations?
128x128rvpiano

Don’t waste your money on an expensive transport. Instead buy a used or new OPPO blu-ray transport, any model, and reclock it with a $599 Synchro-Mesh reclocker. This will save you a bundle and give you the performance of a $10K transport: 20 psec jitter and galvanic isolation:

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=154408.0

Jitter is the only thing that sets transports apart, and most don’t provide galvanic isolation of grounds to eliminate ground-loops. Independent power supply on the Master Clock of the Synchro-Mesh too, so you can improve on it even more with a LPS.

Steve N.

Empirical Audio

Thanks for the enlightened post audioengr , rare to learn something that important !
The Cambridge audio CXC cost less than Synchro-Mesh reclocker and has very low jitter.
Steve, will any of the Oppo's rip?  I'm looking for a solution that will play and rip but not a computer.