Let's talk power cords

Does a upgrade really make a difference over a stock cord?
128x128thirsty93
I want to believe every professional review I read starts with a room that is ideal for listening and all reviewer rooms are perfectly sonically corrected.  Unfortunately I know that is not the case.  Some of the reviewer’s are in small apartments or in their homes. That should be the standard though.  Why isn’t it?  Everything after that goes downhill quickly.   It makes a big difference. 

And just like the professionals, people on here arent in perfectly set up rooms.   One man’s heavy bass is another man’s lite bass.   Basically, everything is out the window when it comes to sound.  What is your power source, where are your speakers placed,  how’s your hearing?  What volume do you prefer?  It all makes an enormous difference. 
Post removed 
Oh yeah, this is about power cords.  My two cents, big difference.  A better power cord means more depth in the music, more realistic instruments,  and losses too.  The wrong power cord can mean less slam, less bass. Etc.   it’s amazing what a change can do. 
Post removed 
@mikhaelkuz I guess I am hopeful that we can all be big boys and girls and accept what we see from others and respect their systems. When I see someone’s system that may be bigger and badder than mine I admire it not denigrate it and there are lots of folks here who have very impressive systems and spaces. Great! I’m happy with what I listen through and as long as others are similarly happy, then good for all of us!

My hope of reading and posting here is that we, as a community of music lovers, can share experiences with our systems that may inform others and assist them in realizing the full capabilities of their systems.🙂