Let's talk power cords

Does a upgrade really make a difference over a stock cord?
128x128thirsty93
Oh yeah, this is about power cords.  My two cents, big difference.  A better power cord means more depth in the music, more realistic instruments,  and losses too.  The wrong power cord can mean less slam, less bass. Etc.   it’s amazing what a change can do. 
Post removed 
@mikhaelkuz I guess I am hopeful that we can all be big boys and girls and accept what we see from others and respect their systems. When I see someone’s system that may be bigger and badder than mine I admire it not denigrate it and there are lots of folks here who have very impressive systems and spaces. Great! I’m happy with what I listen through and as long as others are similarly happy, then good for all of us!

My hope of reading and posting here is that we, as a community of music lovers, can share experiences with our systems that may inform others and assist them in realizing the full capabilities of their systems.🙂
@hifiman5 several posts above you told that I am not worthy of conversation and should not be paid attention to because I did not describe my current system. Did you chang your opinion?
@mikhaelkuz
Here is exactly what I said word for word. Please re-read. No where in the post do I opine on your’s or anyone else’s worth.

"I wish a requirement of the Audiogon sign-up process involved revealing your system’s details. It is much easier to weigh the gravity of a member’s views on topics audio if you can view their system details to give context to their views."

I said it would be much easier to weigh your views, not that your views would be of no consequence.

I stand by what I said earlier. Knowing what system and listening space people are living with does lend perspective and thus understanding to what they say on this forum. Period.🎶

Perhaps if we could better understand everyone else’s perspective, there would be less angst expressed on A’gon. 🎵