Let's talk power cords

Does a upgrade really make a difference over a stock cord?
128x128thirsty93
Post removed 
@mikhaelkuz I guess I am hopeful that we can all be big boys and girls and accept what we see from others and respect their systems. When I see someone’s system that may be bigger and badder than mine I admire it not denigrate it and there are lots of folks here who have very impressive systems and spaces. Great! I’m happy with what I listen through and as long as others are similarly happy, then good for all of us!

My hope of reading and posting here is that we, as a community of music lovers, can share experiences with our systems that may inform others and assist them in realizing the full capabilities of their systems.🙂
@hifiman5 several posts above you told that I am not worthy of conversation and should not be paid attention to because I did not describe my current system. Did you chang your opinion?
@mikhaelkuz
Here is exactly what I said word for word. Please re-read. No where in the post do I opine on your’s or anyone else’s worth.

"I wish a requirement of the Audiogon sign-up process involved revealing your system’s details. It is much easier to weigh the gravity of a member’s views on topics audio if you can view their system details to give context to their views."

I said it would be much easier to weigh your views, not that your views would be of no consequence.

I stand by what I said earlier. Knowing what system and listening space people are living with does lend perspective and thus understanding to what they say on this forum. Period.🎶

Perhaps if we could better understand everyone else’s perspective, there would be less angst expressed on A’gon. 🎵
@hifiman5 My apologies, it was post by other audiogoner prior to yours. My mistake, in my mind they kind of lump together.
As of system - our experiences often developed over time. My current system hardly resembles what I had 5 years ago, in fact all components are different. Now it is Pass Labs 30.5 amp - but before it was W4S, before that was Krell, before that was Conrad Johnson. And it is just amps. How current system can help anyone to understand my experiments 10 years ago is beyond me. Outside of course "mine is bigger" (or more precise, or more analog, or more sensitive, or more musical -take your pick)).