Let's talk power cords

Does a upgrade really make a difference over a stock cord?
128x128thirsty93
I upgraded the stock power cords to some decent AudioQuest on my bryston amp and preamp and I did notice a difference, the background became quieter and some subtle nuances became more apparent, also there seemed to be less compression and more Dynamics. But hey what do I know! I also noticed a difference going from super cheap Home Depot speaker wire to type 4 as well as when the 20 year old RadioShack interconnects were changed to some mid range AudioQuest interconnects, like everyone else who has tried one said, try it for yourself and see what you think, leave all the rocket science quantum physics blah blah blah to NASA
Good for you mtimm1!  You took some sensible yet modest steps with all of your cables and let your ears tell the tale. It's unfortunate there are numerous A'goners who will tell you your ears can't be right because you have no measurements or engineering rationale to explain what your ears are telling you.

As far as you as a listener goes, all that stuff really is "blah blah blah"!😉
As above, I concur w/ moto_man -
the Audience line of cabling is very good indeed. The older versions still hold up well.
Happy Listening!
Post removed