Picking a Tube integrated amp

Hey all. Trying to figure out my amp situation and am looking at a few integrated to upgrade to. 

I currently have a McIntosh integrated and want to move to tubes. I have the vivid v1.5speakers and a Clearaudio Concept. Looking at the following:

—Primaluna Dialogue premium or HP.
—Audio Research VSi60
—Octave v40SE

Question...does the AR still hold up? It’s likely it will be a used model, but curious if it’s still competing with the others I listed. Any others to consider?  

Thanks!

128x128rubytuesday
Far better than anything discussed above - Pathos Acoustics Inpol2 flagship integrated, pure class A, fully balanced.
I have owned 2 Primaluna integrated amps - the Prologue 2, then moved up to the Dialogue 2 - liked then both then moved to separates, the Dialogue Premium power amp (not hp) and Prologue Premium preamp. Right now I am running Spendor SP2/3s and loving it. Also have Martin Logan ESLs. I love the Triode mode. You can also really tweak your sound as desired with input and power tubes. It is teally like having 2 amps in one with various combos. Last night with the Spendors, and PL spinning Aimee Mann’s latest and running EL34s - it was great!
The Pathos Acoustics Inpol2 is in a totally different league than all the above integrateds mentioned.  Pure class A, balanced from input to output, uses tubes for input voltage gain, MOSFETS for output current gain. First introduced in 2006, it is still produced today and remains Pathos' flagship integrated amp!
Also pure class A is the Line Magnetic 518ia Integrated Vacuum Tube Amplifier .... 845 output tubes .... 22 wpc into 8 but your Vivid speakers with an 89 dB sensitivity should be fine ... and your speakers are closer to the 4 ohm load in the lower octaves (bass). Unless you listen to very load levels, this is a wonderful integrated but @ $4,500.
There is a thread with people having trouble with Line Magnetic customer service. At their price point, I would probably be buying used. Any thoughts?