Bi Amping my B&W Matrix 800s

I have been thinking about bi amping my B&W 800 Matrix . I am now using a Krell FPB 600 with a Mark Levinson 38s preamp and a Krell B&W 800 Series bass Alignment Filter. With the B&W Matrix 800 speakers being quad wired. I have been considering buying a Krell FPB 300 to bi amp with my Krell FPB 600 using the Krell FPB 600 for the 4 woofers (2 on ea. speaker) on my 2 B&W 800 Matrix and the Krell FPB for the tweeters and midrange on ea. B&W 800 Matrix . Can this be done with my Mark Levinson 38s preamp? Would bi amping really do justice for my B&W Matrix 800s? And how difficult would it be ? Thank you all .Mike 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtattooedtrackman
On my 802s, there are 2 PCBs for each speaker that make up the passive crossover, one for the LF and one for the MF and HF.  I replaced the capacitors and resistors.  But then I went with active crossovers for the SW, LF, and the MF/HF combo.
The passives on the 802s were a bit easier to remove and replace.  I did it myself.  Used Mundof caps and Vishay resistors.  Did not use polys for the electrolytics.
I purchased my 802s new in 1992.  They were not overdriven.  Caps, even polys, dont hold their specs for 20+ years.  Best way to see is if you measure their ESR.  Also, if the 800 is anything like the 802, they used cheap Bennic lytic caps.
There may be 4 PCBs but the 800 is essentially a 3 way with multiple driver arrays.  The 802 is also a 3 way but with 2 LF drivers.