Absolute top tier DAC for standard res Redbook CD

Hi All.

Putting together a reference level system.
My Source is predominantly standard 16/44 played from a MacMini using iTunes and Amarra. Some of my music is purchased from iTunes and the rest is ripped from standard CD's.
For my tastes in music, my high def catalogues are still limited; so Redbook 16/44 will be my primary source for quite some time.

I'm not spending DCS or MSB money. But $15-20k retail is not out of the question.

Upsampling vs non-upsampling?
USB input vs SPDIF?

All opinions welcome.

And I know I need to hear them, but getting these ultra $$$ DAC's into your house for an audition ain't easy.

Looking for musical, emotional, engaging, accurate , with great dimension. Not looking for analytical and sterile.
mattnshilp

gdhal - what source is driving your Yggy?

What are your Delta-Sigma DAC's?

Steve N.

Empirical Audio

gdhal - what source is driving your Yggy?

What are your Delta-Sigma DAC’s?

Musical Fidelity M6si > Belden 5T00UP > Golden Ear Triton Reference (pair)

Schiit Yggdrasil > Canare L-4E6S XLR > M6si

Oppo UDP-205 > Belden 1694A (Canare RCAPs) > Yggdrasil

Emotiva ERC-3 > Belden 1800F AES/EBU > Yggdrasil

Samsung SMT-C5320 > Mitsubishi Eska POF > Yggdrasil

EDIT:

Steve, the Oppo and Emotiva (both delta sigma) which now act as transport were my primary source before I obtained the Yggy. I did perform extensive A/B testing, and that saga was documented here: https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/new-yggdrasil-first-and-second-impressions
Both DACs were auditioned in only one system, my own. The same amp, speaker, preamp, and cables.
Matt you have not heard the best in digital if using usb. I believe your dac uses usb. When you hear digital with Ethernet there is no comparison. The dac at least the Bricasti takes on an analog quality that has to be heard to be believed. 
I feel so confident in this dac that it would be interesting to see if MSB could actually beat it. I would hope so at 100,000.00. It would also have to be hooked up with Ethernet for a fair comparison.