Still looking for speakers in the 10-20,000 range

I’ve heard Proacs, Personas 3 and 5, Ryans, Wilsons, Wilson Benesch, Monitor Audios, B and Ws and several others in the 10-$20,000 range.  My favorite so far is the KEF Reference 3.  I would consider the Reference 5 but, as I’ve posted before, there is no place to hear them within 400 miles. Still plan to hear the Focal 2 and 3. Unless I love the Focals, I'm inclined to either go with the KEF Reference 3 or wait a couple of months (or more) to check out the new Magico A3.  My room is 24x18.  I have Audio Research electronics and 20 plus year old Proac Response 3.5 speakers.  It’s been a long process and I’m not sure if I’ll be relieved or disappointed when it ends.  Hard to decide if the Magico’s are worth waiting for.  Thoughts?
fast
I would second the Confidence C2/REL recommendation.   I auditioned the Sopra 2's as well and had no hesitation in going the Dynaudio route.
With my electronics, the Focals were harsh and didn't handle complicated  stretches of music well .   They were faster than the Dyn's and probably soundstaged as well.  In the end, the Dyn's did more things better and nothing badly.  The base was alright, but the REL made it better and improved imaging as well.   Different electronics or different music might lead to different conclusions.
Lot's of good options depending on your taste.  I've heard most of the recommendations and for my ear many are tilted up too much in the high end, but others love that sound.  I will often use the term WAF, but to me that just stereotypes us.  My wife and daughter hate that expression as they too care about the sound of the music more than the looks. If anything, I'm more into everything looking great, lol.  That's why I paid a small uncharge to have my Quatro's painted, lol....I do get a ton of complements on the paint job.  Even teh electrician who installed 4" daylight LED's over them said they were nicer than his car's finish, LOL...

Sorry, not meant to put down the WAF deal, but many of us also care about looks and functionality of our systems since we can't have dedicated rooms.  Good suggestions for auditions for sure.
Visited Magico factory last week and heard the A3. Most definitely worth the wait.
Just curious,  Why Speakers in such a high price range?  Price does not always mean better sound.  I can appreciate you can afford it.  Sony even makes speakers in that price range.  There are a range of wonderful sounding speakers before exceeding $10,000.
You really need to demo side by side with your own gear to know which suits your taste? 
He probably has seen and or heard a few speakers in this range and wanted advice before auditions.  I had a great pair of speakers and they were only around 8k, but I heard a pair at 14k that was nearly the same, but has built in subs that had room eq and I have a difficult room. Best money I spent on my system.  It also took my in room bass from low 30's to mid 20's.  

I do agree with you 100% that price doesn't mean a think in audio, but the more money you spend, you most often can probably get better sound.