Revelation Audio Labs

I've had good correspondence with Brad prior to purchasing but that drastically subsided post payment & I have not received any replies for nearly 2 months.

Is there anyone who knows him that can elucidate...?
128x128infection
Update, I am currently going through the same arduous and painful process of wrangling a set of paid-for cables from Brad, as mentioned in previous posts. Like others, I'm not trying to 'pile up' on the guy, but if it's going to take 12+ weeks to get product, he should clearly state this somewhere in his lengthy product description. I finally had to resort to filing a dispute both here and with PayPal to get him to respond to my inquiries. Might be great cable, but this audio pilgrim will never buy from him again. 
I've had good experiences with Brad.  He is always been responsive by email, usually within the same day.
I have been waiting 3 months+ for the headphone cable. Same thing: great communication prior to sale, but since payment he has gone silent.

I am choosing to just assume it is similar to Double Helix Headphone Cables. They have a 4-5 month wait time.

I have his dual USB and it is incredible. However, I purchased the USB cable second hand.  Maybe thats the way to go?